About this item:
Captain - Laser Engraved Gold Plated Stainless Steel Black Silicone Strap Bracelet
Colour : Strap-Black, Engraved Part - Gold Plated
Type : Bracelet
Material : Silicone Rubber, Stainless Steel
Plating : Gold
Finish : Gloss
Lock Type : Fold over clasp
Dimensions : Length 200 mm x Width 10 mm approx
Weight : 26 gms approx
Resizeable : No
Make: A Very Stylish Handcrafted 100% Genuine Black , Soft Yet Durable Silicone Rubber,Embellished With 316L Grade Surgical Stainless Steel Magnetic Clasp.
Wearability: Suitable For Daily, Office,Casual & Party Wear. Team Up With Denims,T-Shirts,Casual Shirts And Add Funk To Your Overall Look.Ideal Friendship Day, Valentine'S Day Or Birthday Gift To Friend, Boyfriend, Husband,Brother, Boss Or Someone Special.
Materials Used: Silicone Rubber Is A Highly Durable Product, If Kept Away From Water, Perfumes, Strong Chemicals Will Enhance Product For Long Life.Stainless Steel Jewelry Is Economical, Skin Friendly & Never Tarnishes Or Oxidizes, Making It The Preferred Metal For The Young & Trendy.
Makes It Suitable For Most Mens Wrists.Quality Check At 5 Stages Of Production & Packing, Ensures You Receive The Product Is Perfect Condition And It Lasts Very Long Even With Daily Use.
Care & Handling :
We know how much you love our jewelry so we have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewelry last a long time.
Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts, and acids. Keep your jewelry tarnish-free by keeping it dry.
- Don't wash dishes or do laundry with your jewelry on.
- Don't wear jewelry In the pool or at the spa.
- Don't put on lotion or perfume with your jewelry on.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it.
- The goal is to remove any oil, salt, or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Wear it last, and take it off first.
- Put Your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and before your take your clothes off. An accidental pull on the chain can break your favorite necklace.
- When performing activities such as laundry, cooking, or gardening, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to cleaning chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put jewelry on after applying hairspray and makeup. This goes back to keeping your jewelry dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion, and makeup usually contain harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewelry.
- Store your fashion jewelry in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other secure container. You can also store your jewelry in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
- Avoid air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish.
We recommend using a ziplock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidization.